The Realm of Criminal Law
The Institute for Law and Philosophy at Rutgers University is hosting a symposium on Antony Duff’s latest book, “The Realm of Criminal Law” (Oxford).
The symposium will take place at the Inn and Conference Center on the Douglass campus of Rutgers-New Brunswick, and will run May 10-11, 2019.
- Antony Duff (University of Stirling),
- Kim Ferzan (University of Virginia),
- Stuart Green (Rutgers),
- Sandra Mayson (University of Georgia),
- Gabriel Mendlow (University of Michigan),
- Michael Moore (University of Illinois),
- Alex Sarch (University of Surrey),
- Victor Tadros (University of Warwick),
- Patrick Tomlin (University of Warwick),
- Alec Walen (Rutgers),
- Gideon Yaffe (Yale)